Friday, April 22, 2016

Seeking the Ship

History Channel Documentary

"Serr'el, where are you?" it's my celestial companion, defender of sorts. He was at the healing facility when I had my heart assault, the stroke, in '92. He was there, additionally in Vietnam, when the plane went down, in '70. Gracious, yes, he was dependably around. Close by when I met the Watchers in a book I thought of some time prior, in a fantasy journey, about l982; and again he was there when I was on Easter Island, briefly back, when the profound strengths in the stones attempted to nerve me out of their remains. However, where is he now, right this minute.

The second gathering of six, I call them "The Shinning Ones," they sparkle like flares from the Sun... I've taken in their history... it does a reversal to earth...75,000 BC.

(Musings) If I had no structure, I would put on those plastic suites, only an idea, free talk; suites, I knew they were not the Watches, the Ancient Angelic Renegades; nor the Rephaim Giants, the Watcher's youngsters maybe, of Enoch's opportunity, when Noah was still youthful, in his prime. They had all been killed, covered alive, in the void of the pit, these old ones of a lost time.

Some went home to the Golan Heights, where despite everything they live, others offspring of Og, the monsters of Malta, or maybe the precursors of the evil presences of the Tor. Who were these? Observatory creatures I continued saying, speculating attempting to unravel in this rise of sorts.

(More considerations) Were we plants to them? On the other hand rocks to take a gander at? Surely not individuals, as I see it, no, gee golly: we, I, were, is: just things: hovers in assessment, starry-eyed considering.

(Perceptions) As I checked out their spaceship, I reached the conclusion, they were looking at changed land areas on earth. Points of interest, old and new, Israel from the sky, Egypt from the Sea, Washington they flew by, over like a breeze; and China they could see individuals perusing a world occasion; something that simply happened, maybe was going to happen. They looked and sought, as though they were mortal foes of the earth, the skies, old and new living things; desirous of earth's environment.

Seeking the Ship 

As I sought the boat, its pulls, rooms close-by, I never appeared to leave the perception territory, not certain why; I whispered, asked myself: '...am I strolling in circles?' They were looking through gadgets. The boat stopping now and again; and on occasion speedier than the eye it flew like a seething bird.

(Old Thoughts): I had known about the arrival of such creatures that had gone by earth. Returning a few times (13,500 BC; 4500 BC; 1073 BC, and now, AD l984, as I'm written work this: I see); (Thoughts): and I'm certain they are up there now, AD 2002. I have not appeared them in right around a quarter century, somewhat less, it was in '82. I ponder way (?) Now reconsidering my lovely composition (this story): in January of 2006: some say these small the Shinning Ones, each of the twelve; I say both, the Nefilim, and the other. I say, they came, and they cleared out, and will return once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment